Sunday, April 19, 2009

Why I don't like yahoo services, problems of yahoo

1)A big advertising window with message unexpected HTTP Response -Status code:503:
After sending mail this message appear though my other services are working properly.






















2)Yahoo mail could not load this message:
My network connection is ok. All other things are working properly. After waiting a long time to load mail at last it fails to load my emails.

















3) Mail is not loaded at all:
I used yahoo beta. After clicking a mail it is not loaded at all. Only after double clicking of it it is loaded.

















4)Captcha verification is asked each time:
While I try to send any time of email. It always ask for captcha entry. It is really pain to use yahoo mail.
















5)Could not add more than 5000 contacts:
Now a days to contact every entry into my contact list it fails to add. So workaround I have to delete a contact from my contact list as it seems to me yahoo can't add more than 5000 contacts.













6)Yahoo Messenger Hangs:
Sometimes yahoo messeneger hangs. And I need to kill the process and reload messenger. Also yahoo messenger takes a high memory than other messenger with less functionality. With yahoo messenger I could not be able to archive my messege online. Yahoo never shows whether messge is successfully delivered.
























7) Error Code 5 of yahoo:
While accessing mail yahoo reponded with error code 5 each time I load mail.














8) Mailbox busy problem:
My inbox is not loaded and after some minutes it return error message as below.
















9) Unexpected HTTP Response problem:
Yahoo continues to pain us by bid advertisement window and with its worst services.




















10) Spam folder loading time unlimited:
Good message reside under spam and spam message come in inbox. While loading spam folder it take unlimited time.

















11) After all it fails to send message:
What more we can say about yahoo mail. Is it popular service? It fails to send messages.













12) Loading contacts fails:
I can't load my contact while typing the contact name. Even after sending message yahoo itself can't load them.



















13) Sending taking a little longer than usual:
It waits for 2 minutes displaying message "Sending taking a little longer than usual".













14)Spam message shows in inbox and good message shows in spam:
This is great problem as spam folder is not loaded and my important emails goes in spam folder and all spam messages come in my inbox. Shit yahoo!

15)Horrible Yahoo:
While send messages sometimes it tell "A message could not be sent and a copy was not saved on the server."

















I used to use yahoo mail and yahoo messeneger while I was in university. But now I am really frustrated with yahoo service. Among the many problems I want to share some in this post that I face daily.

16)It can't even save messge into drafts:












For the above reasons I would not like to choose yahoo mail services as well as their chat services. Google's services is the best one, gtalk also works fine for me. No adds on gtalk and at least a little ads on mail. I love google's services.

Related Documents
http://arjudba.blogspot.com/2008/08/list-of-available-advertising-network.html

1 comment: