Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Abasa Arju born in this earth on 1st June, 2010

Today my first child (boy) came in this earth. He is in a hospital. I would want to keep his name as "Abasa Arju". Here goes some of his cute photos. I want dua from everyone for all of us.

This photo is taken almost just after his birth whenever I took him on my hand.

This photo is taken within 30 minutes of his birth.

Abasa Arju, whenever he was in hospital after his birth.


This photo is taken after 8 hours of his birth. Doctor gave him saline in this photo.

I wish, pray and hope that Allah will reward him a happy life in the earth and hereafter.

2 comments:

  1. Masaallah, very cute.
    I wish for him and pray to Allah for him.


    Regards
    Halim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mashallah, very beautiful child Arju

    May your child reach maturity and right-guidance, and may Allah make him/her a blessing for you

    ReplyDelete