Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Jokes between Bill Gates and God

Former President of America Bill Clinton, Al Gore, and Bill Gates all died in a plane crash and when they meet to their lord, the supreme deity looked to Al Gore and asked, tell what is important about yourself?

Al Gore responded that he felt that the earth was the ultimate importance and that protecting the earth's ecological system was most important.

Lord then looked to Al Gore and asked, " I like the way you think, come and sit at my left hand". God then asked Bill Clinton what he think?.

Bill Clinton responded that he felt about the people and their personal choices were most important.

Lord responded, " I also like the way you think, come and sit at my right hand". Lord then turned to Bill Gates "What is your problem Bill Gates?"

Bill responded " The chair you are now on that is owner by me".

No comments:

Post a Comment