Friday, January 1, 2010

Paypal Support in Bangladesh

Note that if you like to pay money through paypal then I will give you exchange rate 72 taka per dollar. And if you like to get cash from me then I will give you exchange rate 62 taka per dollar with some conditions.

If you have a question in your mind about "Does paypal support in Bangladesh?" or in fact the correct question is "Does Bangladesh support paypal"? Whatever the question is, the answer is a big no. Don't be scared. If you want to get money from online I can help you to get your money.

Paypal does not support Bangladesh, Bangladesh does not support paypal. You have questions why you should use paypal as an online system? You have alertpay, moneybookers etc. But PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online. The service allows anyone to pay in any way they prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit or account balances, without sharing financial information. Also it has several features that others are lacking at the moment.

As paypal is not allowed in Bangladesh, so it is a very big problem for the freelancers as well as for other individuals in Bangladesh who want to send and receive money through paypal. If you are a freelancer you should know how much pain it is. To get your money, the freelancing site will send you a check in your address(takes approximately 20~25 days), you deposit to bank (you need to sign a stamp like 300BDT based on the check amount), bank process and send the check to USA(another 20~25 days), check is cleared and at last your bank account is credited(another 20~25 days). So you see based on the amount of work sometimes it may need like 2~3 months to get your money. There is still an issue, think you have lost the check and then you lost your money.

Now let's come to the point about how I can help you to get money through paypal. I have 4 paypal address, one is personal, one is premier and two related to business account. All are USA bank account, credit card, phone number, address verified.

I have so many clients all over the world and they pay me via paypal and I am happy with that. I can draw money instantly in the same day using Paypal debit card from any ATM booth in Bangladesh. From my International Master Card I can also draw money from any ATM booth. Every month I get about USD 6000$ to USD 7000$. I work with Simense, HP company. Beside my Paypal debit card there are several ways to get my money. At First I need to transferred my paypal money to my US Bank account (I have several business partner who lives in USA and are happy to do this) and then they transfers it again to my Bangladeshi Bank account or they send me via Moneygram or Western union.

I want to mention some very important tips before I let you know about how I can help. These tips really can save your some dollars.

1) Never open an account in paypal with your name and mention your country as another country. If you do so you lost all the money that is accumulated in your paypal account.

2) Never start sending or receiving money through any online payment system (paypal or moneybookers or alertpay) until you verify your account.

3) If you ever open an account with wrong country and wrong address and your account get limited. Don't try to withdraw that amount. You will never be able to draw that amount.

4) Don't accept paypal payment from an unverified user as well as without any good information about the payments.

Well, here I am saying how I can help you -
- You send me money to my paypal email address.

- While you send me money to my paypal mention words like "I state that service is done and payment will not be refunded." Or use Personal option of paypal and then send me as a gift or Payment Owed.

- After I get money in my paypal account I will pay you instantly inside Bangladesh by contact you directly and send you via courier service.

- Of course I will give you less exchange rate to accommodate my cost and service charge. (Note that bank transfer from USA to Bangladesh costs to $45.)

That's all.

You are welcome to contact me via a_arju@yahoo.co.uk
Alternatively you can add me via
arjuiut at gmail.com
a_arju at yahoo.co.uk
mohammadabdulmominarju in skype
prothoma_arju in hotmail.
My mobile number is +8801710282272/01912046954
Related Documents
http://arjudba.blogspot.com/2009/08/list-of-freelancing-job-sites.html
http://arjudba.blogspot.com/2008/08/list-of-available-advertising-network.html
http://arjudba.blogspot.com/2009/07/draw-google-adsense-money-using-western.html
http://arjudba.blogspot.com/2009/10/seo-link-building-directory-article.html
http://arjudba.blogspot.com/2008/06/how-to-make-money-online-please-read-it.html

No comments:

Post a Comment